Saturday, November 28, 2009

Upcoming Cantilena concert!

Ahem. My debut concert as the music director of Cantilena is coming right up on Sunday, Dec. 6. This is a BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL and you should all come! I am extremely proud of my (extremely ambitious!) programming, and the chorus and I have been working extremely hard, and they sound really awesome, especially in the piece that's all about screaming. (Well, you'll just have to come and find out, won't you?)

If you are interested in ushering, or moving risers, or mixing up punch for afterwards, we are happy to have helpers, and happy to let them listen to the concert for free. Just leave a comment with some contact info and I will put you in touch with the right people.

But regardless of whether you are interested in ushering, put this on your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment