Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday cat post!

Tomorrow I leave Samson for a whole week; the longest time I have ever left him. He has a responsible and affectionate cat-sitter, but I'm still very worried about him being lonely, since he pretty much wants attention all the time. Hopefully he will get in some good naps, decimate his toy mice, and perhaps...use his scratching post?




And now, for the grand finale:


Ta-da!
(In the background you can see my bikes, which I had to bring inside before
the first serious snowfall, and which are now taking up my entire living room.)


Resting in the knowledge of a post well-scratched!
(You can see bits of fluff lying behind him on the floor.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:47 PM

    When you get back Samson the Circus Cat will be riding your bikes around the apartment... lonely? bored? Not likely....

    ReplyDelete