Friday, June 08, 2012

Weekend Concert Calendar, 6/8/12

You may have noticed that even by my low blogging standards, I'm not blogging much. That's because I'm in the process of moving house. I moved out of my old place a week ago; I'll be moving into my new place in a week; and I'm staying with very generous friends in the meantime. I'm also finishing up the church year; finishing up the school year for the elementary school I teach at; and starting my summer lecture series at Lasell Village. This year's topics: The Ten Greatest Choral Works (like last year) and The Works of Gilbert and Sullivan (new!) So things are rather topsy-turvy, but I am hopeful that by the end of June I will be unpacked and have all my ducks lined up.

In the meantime, let's see what we have going on!

Friday:
Saturday:


Sunday:
  • Coro-Dante, Opera choruses from Idomeneo, Il Trovatore, Il Nuovo Mosè and Don Pasquale, 5:30 pm, Dante Alighieri Society, Cambridge
  • Koleinu, "10th Anniversary Concert: Sound the Great Shofar and other Jewish choral favorites," 7:30 pm, Brookline
  • Chorale Française de Boston, Choral works of Camille Saint-Saëns, Gabriel Fauré, and other composers, 7:30 pm, Cambridge

And on Tuesday, the Masterworks Chorale's Summer Sings begin!

Did I miss anything? Leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment