Saturday, October 06, 2012

Concerts!

I am busy this weekend!

Tonight, as previously mentioned, I'm singing in a concert with Schola Cantorum. We're doing Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco's Romancero Gitano with Aaron Larget-Caplan on guitar, and also Victoria's Missa O Magnum Mysterium, among other things. Singing with Schola is always an utter delight.

And tomorrow, I'm singing in a concert with the Video Game Orchestra at Symphony Hall! I'm pretty sure this is my Symphony Hall debut, and it is going to be an extremely cool concert. It's really a window into another musical world for me; the world of video game music is not one I've had a lot of contact with, but we have a number of guest composers who are going to be there, and we'll be doing music from Final Fantasy, Grandia, Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid and Chrono Trigger. Details about the concert are here.

One of these things is definitely for you, I'm sure; so that means I will definitely see you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment