Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Walk for Music follow-up

I just wanted to post a follow-up to my post about the Walk for Music. April 28 was the most beautiful possible spring day in downtown Boston - everything was blooming and flowering, and the sun was out in a clear blue sky, and it was absolutely beautiful. We had more Cantilena walkers than in any previous year, and it was altogether a delightful afternoon!

And I'm happy to say I beat my goal, which was $250, and raised over $300! Thanks to the following people for helping me out with that goal:

Anney Barrett, Derek Bruneau, Jody Doyle, Peter Eldredge, Dave Galvin, Eve Goldfarb, Edwin Henneken, Adrian Martin, Jack Martin, Molly and Terry Martin, Sophie Michaux, Mary Parker, Vicky Reichert, Nancy Robertson, Chartis Tebbetts, Ron Wallace, Jeff Watson, and Todd Weber.

Now don't forget to come to the Cantilena concert this coming Sunday at 7 pm at First Parish Arlington!

No comments:

Post a Comment